The Low at Vermilion

Friday, June 29, 2007

...and two steps back.

Flushed with Wednesday night's exciting discovery that I can choose not to drink until I'm fucking legless, I went out for a drink with my colleagues Thursday evening. They wanted to meet at some shopping mall in TST. I was early, and discovering that the shopping mall backs onto a bar area called Knutsford Steps, I sat down to wait for them in an Australian bar called Black Stump.

So I had one beer and read my book. And ate a plate of sausage. They were all late so I had another beer. I was three ahead before they even got their orders in. Tasty microbrew. Cold, easy to pour down. I think I had 8 glasses.

However, I did in fact leave not too long after midnight and- no puking, no hangover. Just a sort of sinking feeling and a growing realisation.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how long have you had sex?

    ..if you haven't, have it with me

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger Jamie said…

    Hmmm, anonymous sex. Not sure it offers advantages over autonomous sex, but anyway, thanks for posting.

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ooo baby....how big is your thing. I'll see if it fits in my vagina.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home